If you have a damaged or decayed tooth, our dentists can help you choose the best solution. Crowns and bridges are custom-fitted tooth prosthetics that function and look like natural, healthy teeth. Veneers are a less invasive alternative, but may only be a solution for those with slight tooth damage or discoloration. These thin porcelain or resin shells come in customizable colors and are bonded to the surface of your teeth.
A crown, otherwise known as a cap, is custom-fitted to your bite and is placed over your natural tooth or dental implant. We recommend this procedure for those who have an intact tooth without root rot. The tooth may be damaged or decayed on the surface.
- We will reduce the problematic tooth for a proper crown fit
- An impression will be taken of your bite for crown fabrication
- The color of porcelain prosthetics can then be customized
- We will fit you with a temporary crown until the lab makes your permanent one
- You will come in again for permanent crown fitting