From rental services provided to other, field-related professionals, both full-time and part-time, to the rental of our state-of-the-art medical facilities, we see great potential in a shared professional environment – a model that can benefit both the service provider and the patients in need for the service.
Acknowledging the uniqueness of this approach, each potential collaboration is negotiated in a way that’s beneficial for all parties involved. Our current policy refers to board-certified professionals looking for means of extending their operational scope through:
- Shared professional space and highly trained staff
- Access to the surgical facility, diagnostic cameras and imaging equipment
- Access to non-surgical treatment devices
We’re also open to referral partnerships that apply to specific treatments and employ the expertise of our aesthetician specialists or expert laser technicians while they maintain their position at the local practice.
Omni Aesthetic provides a perfect platform for ophthalmologists, dermatologist, dentists, plastic surgeons who are interested in using additional space and technology for the benefit of their current practice. The model is perfectly suited for both well-established professionals and up-and-coming experts. These include:
- Experienced dermatologists, cosmetic dentists, prosthodontists and oral surgeons with established clientele, both full-time or part-time if with a second branch office outside of the Manhattan.
- Board-certified, fellowship-trained, experienced facial plastic surgeons and body plastic surgeons looking to relocate existing Manhattan practice or to open a Manhattan satellite office.
- Semi-retiring ophthalmologist or ophthalmic specialist looking for an opportunity to rent/share/space part-time.
Omni Aesthetic is open to all proposals and is offering great terms to the potential partners. With great economic policies and flexible working hours (Monday – Saturday hours until 10 PM and as early as 7 AM being considered), we provide full partnership opportunities to all specialist nurses, physicians, aestheticians, personal and administrative assistants.